Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: Bad Bad Pumper Today!

Default Bad Bad Pumper Today!

GRR! I've been bad today! So so bad! I've pumped only once today... GRRRRR!

Oh well, it's a new day again in just 1 hour. Tonight I'm going to try to get up so that I have 10-12 pumpings in for tomorrow. I'm starting the domperidone then and I really need to get on the ball. I have to turn the Lactina back in to WIC in only one more month. Which means I need to get my butt in gear! Plus, DS is nearing 6 months and I was really hoping for him to be EBF by October. That probably won't happen now but I'm hoping for it by Christmas. I think by Christmas is a good enough goal. I'd like to start off the new year with DS on BM only.

Tomorrow (starting in just one hour!) will be a better day!

Thanks for letting me vent ladies!

Default Re: Bad Bad Pumper Today!

Go for it girl!!!!!
    You can do it!!! Just think of all the help the domperidone will give you and pump your little heart out!!!!! Don't expect too much of yourself, just hook up to the pump whenever you have time. Sit on the floor attached to the pump and play and sing to Caleb, eat lunch while pumping, have a shower and hand express while you're in there, go for a walk so you at least get out of the house then pump when you get home while you sit down and have a drink....

GO MAMA YOU CAN DO IT!!! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

(from your personal cheering squad)

goodluck !! I find it since i was home alone all day that i just went topless and always expressed, since you can't always pump maybe carry a bottle around and just get a few quick squeezes in every once in a while. it will really help i think! at least since you cant pump all the time, at least you are stimulating them!
    ~*TiffanyJewel*~
    Happily Married !
    SAHM to my two beautiful boys
    Ethan my sweet big boy! born 9-9-04
    Aidan my little nursling! (relactation) born
    5-2-06!
    Natalie Jewel Our Valentine! Born
    2-14-08
    *Relactation- a labor or Love*

hee hee that's funny! I don't know what the neighbours would think if I went around topless!

Thanks ladies! I did manage to wake last night! I pumped at midnight, manually express at 4am (woulda pumped but DH forgot to clean my parts again!) and am setting up to pump now at 8am! I am being a good pumper so far today! Yay me!

I'm also getting ready to take the domperidone. I think I'm going to start out at a low dose (30 mg a day) and see if it helps at that low. I'm overweight so I"m not sure if I'm going to need a higher dose or not. I'm 5'3 and 180lbs. Anyone know anything about that?

Well, off to pump! Thanks ladies!

I don't know how the dosing and weight thing works, maybe just try the lowest dose for a week, you'll soon see if it's making a difference.