Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies
Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 212728293031

Thread: Solids Thread: What Have You Tried? How Old Is Your LO?

Default Re: Solids Thread: What Have You Tried?

I bought Happy Belly Oatmeal cereal for Lilah when she was a baby. It helped me get extra milk in her at M's house... I don't have that issue with Trixie. Lilah liked the cereal. Maybe I'll buy the oatmeal cereal Friday. I know that if I tell the ped at her 9 month appointment that she's had "some" baby cereal, that he's not going to be worried about her iron levels.
    Tracie

Mommy to
    Lilah 10/08 nursed 25 months
    Beatrix 01/11 nursed 30 months

Quote Originally Posted by @llli*mothersky View Post
    It was a Whole Paycheck wasn't it Susan?
    Actually, no. Wegman's. LOVE Wegman's. Love it. I actually look forward to grocery shopping because of that store I feed our whole family for a week on $150 there.
    Susan
    Mama to my all-natural boys: Ian, 9-4-04, 11.5 lbs; Colton, 11-7-06, 9 lbs, in the water; Logan, 12-8-08, 9 lbs; Gavin, 1-18-11, 9 lbs; and an angel 1-15-06
    18+ months and for Gavin, born with an incomplete cleft lip and incomplete posterior cleft palate
    Sealed for time and eternity, 7-7-93
    Always babywearing, cosleeping and cloth diapering. Living with oppositional defiant disorder and ADHD. Ask me about cloth diapering and sewing your own diapers!

I love Wegmans too. We don't have any here, but I grew up with them in Western New York State.
    Tracie

Mommy to

Quote Originally Posted by @llli*mommy2lilah View Post
    I love Wegmans too. We don't have any here, but I grew up with them in Western New York State.
    OMG Wegmans!!! I was just there yesterday. Their coconut shrimp roll. . .MMM!!!!

Where did you grow up Tracie, if you don't mind me asking? I'm in South Buffalo.

And. . .sorry, I hijacked the thread!

No worries. In Tioga County... various locations. Owego is the largest town in the county, I graduated from HS in Waverly.
    Tracie

Mommy to

Trixie went to town on some cantaloupe over the weekend. And I gave her some applesauce. That was a big hit given how she was lunging for the spoon. M gave her some oatmeal today, and that was apparently a big hit as well.

Solids are fun with a baby that will actually eat them.
    Tracie

Mommy to

I did get a list of acidic/non-acidic foods.

I saw the coconut shrimp roll at Wegman's today. But they didn't have any in the case. Next time.
    Susan
    Mama to my all-natural boys: Ian, 9-4-04, 11.5 lbs; Colton, 11-7-06, 9 lbs, in the water; Logan, 12-8-08, 9 lbs; Gavin, 1-18-11, 9 lbs; and an angel 1-15-06
    18+ months and for Gavin, born with an incomplete cleft lip and incomplete posterior cleft palate
    Sealed for time and eternity, 7-7-93
    Always babywearing, cosleeping and cloth diapering. Living with oppositional defiant disorder and ADHD. Ask me about cloth diapering and sewing your own diapers!