Arg! I'm trying so hard to get caught back up! I'm going to be doing some massive cluster pumping today whenever I can.

I went to bed around 11:30pm last night and DH was supposed to wash my parts for me so I could get up at 4am and pump again. Alarm went off at 4am and I was just too tired (and I had a migrane) so I didn't get up. I rolled over at 7am and asked DH if he had washed my parts and he said no, he thought I was gonna do it. GRRRRR! I still had a touch of the migrane at this point and I was tired. I just wanted to sit up, pump, and lay back down. So, I rolled over and went back to sleep. I thought DH would wash my parts when he got up with DS this morning. Nope, again! So, now it's 10:30am and I still haven't pumped... GRRR! Oh well, I can still get in enough pumpings today, I think. Today/tonight is going to be pump city!

Arg, I just had to vent. I guess it's my fault, I shoulda just cleaned the parts myself last night instead of asking him to do it. He usually does it before he comes to bed when I ask so I didn't think it'd be a problem...

Thanks for letting me vent ladies. I'm off to wash parts and pump!