Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: my first post - question about being away from 23 mo nursling

Default Re: my first post - question about being away from 23 mo nursling

you guys will figure it out I'm sure!

Default Re: my first post - question about being away from 23 mo nursling

Quote Originally Posted by @llli*andreafromohio View Post
    could your friend come and see you?
    That might work if she would be willing?
    I missed this! My friend was just here in the US this past winter to see me. She was an exchange student for a year when we were in HS, so we were very close for that year. Stayed in touch via snail mail, and eventually email. We lost touch about 10 years ago when her email account from her university was closed, and I thought I'd never find her again. Well lo and behold I found her husband, and through him, her on facebook, and she was coming to the US for work a few months later. It was amazing to see her after 18 years, when I was 16 the last time I saw her, and yet it was like no time passed. So this would be my opportunity to visit her in her home country - which is a whole different opportunity than her coming to visit me. Sure there is a lifetime to go visit her, but it will never be easy as I have another child, (and hoping for a 3rd, though that may never happen). And since 18 years passed since the last time we saw each other, I'm hesitant to pass up on this opportunity now for fear it will be another 18 years before it happens again!