Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Advance Warning - Rant!

Default Re: Advance Warning - Rant!

Thanks so much! I am going to start the lecithin today. I broke down and went to the doc this morn to get an abx. I may not take it if I can start feeling better today but it's been 3 days now and I can see my breast getting worse.

The pain is terrible even when I take pain reliever. I have been working non stop since Saturday morn to get this thing moving but it's not wanting to move .

It doesn't help that DS2 is not interested in nursing the past few days and that my period is starting soon too so supply is down and that's not getting much moving. I seriously asked DH to help last night b/c I was in THAT much pain. But he wouldn't do it.

I am sorry to hear you other mommas are dealing with this too but it helps to know I'm not alone.
    Jen - mom to 3
    DD who I FF
    I survived 10 painful mastitis infections and managed to nurse DS1 till he was 3 years and 7 months
    and now DS2 4 years now working on gentle weaning and

"Pride is one of the seven deadly sins; but it can not be the pride of a mother in her children, for that is a compound of two cardinal virtues - faith and hope." Charles Dickens

How are you feeling today?
    Imma to AA, born at home 11/12/07 , juggling , working, APing , cloth diapering , - and . I'm done - yay!

http://bf.lilypie.com/KmpEm6.png

Thanks for asking!

It's finally better, today was the first day that all redness and pain were gone. All together it took 6 days for it to totally clear up!!!

Not in the least bit worth all the trouble for just wearing a bra for 2 hours I

'll not be doing that again! I have sworn off those things for use after we are done weaning. By that time the girls might be at belly button level!

Thank you to all you mommas who read my upset post. I'm so thankful for your help and support. You are all awesome
    Jen - mom to 3
    DD who I FF
    I survived 10 painful mastitis infections and managed to nurse DS1 till he was 3 years and 7 months
    and now DS2 4 years now working on gentle weaning and

"Pride is one of the seven deadly sins; but it can not be the pride of a mother in her children, for that is a compound of two cardinal virtues - faith and hope." Charles Dickens

I'm so glad to hear that you're feeling better!
    Imma to AA, born at home 11/12/07 , juggling , working, APing , cloth diapering , - and . I'm done - yay!

http://bf.lilypie.com/KmpEm6.png