Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HELP!! Need sample menus PLEASE!

Smile Re: HELP!! Need sample menus PLEASE!

Thanks alot girl! Yes! We just found out last Thursday..it's crazy but very exciting! Yes..the thrush SUCKS right now..today my nipples started bleeding from the blisters..ugh it is an ugly mess, I really pray to God it heals quick! You aren't a bad momma at all! :loI figure LO is almost a year so she needs to be taking in more solids soon now..and with the thrush i'm hoping a little more solids will give me a bit more of a break inbetween nursings because she wont bottle. This next baby here will most DEFINATELY be trying out the bottle FAR earlier than 6 months Oh yeah, as much as I do LOVE BF and our bonding...but mommy needs some help! And a break every now and then... Thanks again How's little lovely Lennon been doing??
    We just and I am non-stop and we have always and now we are finding our groove with I can't believe it, but I am also and there's alot of going on with Annabella. This mama couldn't be more grateful for the two most important loves of her life, and my natural ability to instinctively follow my heart according to what I later learned as "Attachment Parenting"

Gave birth to a beautiful little girl Annabella

9-25-08

Gave birth to a second beautiful little baby girl Brynleigh

4-30-10

Default Re: HELP!! Need sample menus PLEASE!

I hear you for sure!! I never gave DS a bottle because I had an issue with OS and OALD, and i read a lot about how pumping can make it worse and that when you give a bottle your LO may like the flow better and never want to nurse again. I really didnt want that to happen ya know so i never even tried it. Everyone thought, and still thinks, that it was a crazy decision. I never get to really leave DS for very long, while a friend of mine with a 2month old gave her LO a bottle and gets to go out on the town every now and then. WHile my LO is nearing a year and we're still inseperable! Not that i mind that too much, i love our close bond! but i hope i can give a bottle to any other babes i may have so that i can get a break now and then!!
    so were ya;ll tryin for another LO? DS's dad and I reunited about a month ago, and i tell ya i am so scared about getting prego. i really don't want another one for a long while!!
    Hello! I'm Alayna, mama to Lennon Born November 18, 2008

Peace!

Nope..not really trying, not "not" trying... I still can't believe it happened, and I just pray that baby is healthy...I have been SUPER DUPER stressed out.. (did I just say super duper? lol) But for real..lots of yelling..seriously moody...I'm nervous. But you and Lennon's daddy are back together?? OMG! Girl when, how, what? See you on facebook, I wanna hear all about it!!
    We just and I am non-stop and we have always and now we are finding our groove with I can't believe it, but I am also and there's alot of going on with Annabella. This mama couldn't be more grateful for the two most important loves of her life, and my natural ability to instinctively follow my heart according to what I later learned as "Attachment Parenting"

9-25-08

4-30-10

So you've gotten a lot of great advice from Jenn and everyone but one thing popped at me. Please don't offer peanut butter to her that young It's a high risk allergen not to mention a choking hazard. There are a lot of other sandwiches you can give her. Also, since you said you were clueless, do you know what they high allergen foods are and when they should be introduced and how? Sorry as a mama with a baby with food allergies I guess I'm just hyper paranoid.
    http://www.wholesomebabyfood.com/ this is a good site with lots of info.

Amy married to my bestfriend since 10/30/04

Proud SAHM to DS born 2/17/07 and DD born 9/11/08 Both weaned together 11/2011
    Currently milk, peach, peanut and tree nut free. DD has outgrown her wheat, cheese, egg, garlic, and citrus allergies

I never thought of offering "shredded" cheese,,, what a great idea. DS (almost 11 months old) loves cheese but I always tear it into tiny tiny pieces so he doenst choke,,, its so time consuming!
    Mommy to Liam born 10/13/2008
    Breastfeeding since Day 1

Breastfed ds for 15 months and cherished every minute of it!!

We love and

Ah! No thank you for the site amy! You know I have read other places as well to give peanut butter too...lol, I could just see it getting stuck to the roof of her mouth and she freaks out Whenever she gets anything stcuk on her hand (like food) she waves it at me and whines like "Ehhh help get this off of me!" Silly girl, thank you I will check out the allergens link, it's helpful to think about..and be prepared if something were to happen and she were to have a reaction! Does it mention on there when an appropriate time is to introduce? (I should just go read it...right? LOL, sorry, tired end of a LOOOOOOONG day!!!! ) Thank you again!

9-25-08

4-30-10