I agree w/ the pp's, but I really wanted to reply to say HANG IN THERE!!! I have seen so many mom's give up too soon, but you will know what's right for you and your LO when you make the list w/ your hubby.

But the thing I know is that the STRESS will decrease your milk. I, at one time, (I've back to work almost 2 mos) was just barely making enough milk for her the next day and really panicked. My supply got lower the more I worried about it. I have a very stressful job, and I'm SUPER busy, so it's really hard to get 3x/day in. But - I made it clear to my staff... I take my breaks at 9:30, 12:30 & 3:30. I've been PRETTY good about sticking to that schedule. At most, I've been an hour late, but I try NOT to miss one. I know I have to keep the schedule to keep my supply up. BUT - also - I stopped stressing about my output. I stopped measuring each pump session, and comparing it to other pump sessions.... I noticed, the more relaxed I was, I still produce enough, and now, thanks to pumping on the weekends too - MORE than enough for her during the week.

So - again, HANG IN THERE!!!! Keep us posted as to how it goes!