Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sad mama, how to deal?

Default Re: Sad mama, how to deal?

Momma...Check this out...It's a link to show you how to do it....If you have a crib you can 'butt' it up to your bed so it's safe for baby...We didn't have to do this but it was my 'next to do' if our sleeping arrangement went south...

GL momma...!

We've made it 1 YEAR

A newborn baby has only three demands. They are warmth in the arms of its mother, food from her breasts, and security in the knowledge of her presence. Breastfeeding satisfies all three. ~Grantly Dick-Read

Stacey

Married to DH since 2001
    Mommy to Mikki 2006
    Mommy to Xander 2008

Default Re: Sad mama, how to deal?

We have done the side car thing with my son's crib and it's great! He mostly sleeps in our bed but his crib acts as a bed extender. I never fear he will roll off the bed. I co-slept with all 3 kids and wouldn't do it any other way. My two older ones are really great kids, they do well in school, are in their school bands, and I just think that they are they way they are b/c of our parenting style that includes co-sleeping.
    Jen - mom to 3
    DD who I FF
    I survived 10 painful mastitis infections and managed to nurse DS1 till he was 3 years and 7 months
    and now DS2 4 years now working on gentle weaning and

"Pride is one of the seven deadly sins; but it can not be the pride of a mother in her children, for that is a compound of two cardinal virtues - faith and hope." Charles Dickens