Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: 2009 Eastern Pennsylvania Conference

Default 2009 Eastern Pennsylvania Conference

2009 Eastern Pennsylvania LLL Conference
    Date: November 20-22, 2009

More information will be available soon at lllofeasternpa.org.
    Karen
    Forums Admin

Find an LLL Leader or Meeting | Get one-on-one help from a Leader online | Become a Member of LLLI

Feel like you need professional help? ¿Es usted necesita ayuda profesional? --> Find an International Board Certified Lactation Consultant (IBCLC) <--

Default Re: 2009 Eastern Pennsylvania Conference

Anybody need a roommate for the conference?

I'm planning to attend the conference, but the hotel price is a little steep for me, so I will probably only be able to go for Saturday if I can't split the cost of the room with someone.

I'll be attending with my daughter, who will be almost 13 months old at the time.

Fair warning - my partner works 2nd shift, so we all follow her schedule, which means my daughter is used to "nighttime" being roughly 2 am - noon.

I will try to get us on an earlier schedule leading up to the conference, but she very well could be up playing pretty late, at least on Friday.

If I haven't scared you off yet, and you're interested, please let me know asap, so I can make my reservations!
    Partner to Shrike since 1998, Mama to Peeper born 10/27/08 (@ 36 weeks)
    anytime, anywhere, and baby led since 6 months
    lovin' our cloth and I'm probably right now

All the details - gory and otherwise on my blog: http://whozatshrike.blogspot.com
    Lucy & Ethel Have a Baby: The Adventures of Shrike & Whozat (& Peeper!)

Default Re: 2009 Eastern Pennsylvania Conference

you might have beter luck finding a room mate if you talk with some local leaders...
    check out the pa site.