just a note on legality of the Dom...
It is perfectly legal for a US doctor to prescribe domperidone even though it isn't available in the US. Any Canadian pharmacy can send you domperidone if you get a prescription from your doctor. And it is legal for a US citizen to bring domperidone into the US for personal use provided it is accompanied by a doctor's prescription, a letter stating that the medication is for the patient's personal use, and the shipment does not exceed a 3 month supply.
and this is from the FDA
Note: for best results it's a good idea to take domperidone 1/2 hour before meals and at least 1 hour before pumping or breastfeeding.
FDA regulations state that the following criteria must be met to import medications into the US. It is legal for US residents to import medications from outside the US provided the following conditions are met.
1. The product was purchased for personal use and does not exceed a 3 month supply.
2. The product is not for resale.
3. The intended use of the product is appropriately identified.
4. The patient seeking to import the product affirms in writing that it's for the patient's own use.
5. The patient provides the name and address of the doctor licensed in the US responsible for his or her treatment with the product.
6. The medication is not a controlled substance, e.g. sleeping pills, Valium, narcotics.
Although domperidone is not readily available in the US, you may still obtain the medication.