Default Re: thats it...i quit!

Have you seen this info mama?
    I'm Hillary
    Wife to Gualberto
    Mom to Nolan
    Born at 32 weeks-3lbs/10oz
    11-25-2007
    Our precious early angel

Remember, you are not managing an inconvenience; You are raising a human being ~ Kittie Frantz
    Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth ~ Albert Einstein
    First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win ~ Mahatma Gandhi
    Looking for more information about vaccines?

Thanks for the info. I'm not sure I have OALD, but I will try to stagger my pumping and feeding so I dont have a ton of milk when I try to BF. Over the past few days or so though, my supply has decreased a great deal. I can generally only pump about 4 oz every 3 hours now. I guess this is a good thing, considering my freezer is at max capacity. Thanks again one and all!!

Quote Originally Posted by @llli*erinburke View Post
    More or less, he just screams after he's fed. I dont really know what the problem is.
    I thought I would offer my two cents to this problem. I EBF my two year old son for a full year and I am currently BFing my three week old daughter (who was 4 weeks early). With both of my kids, I had to use Mylicon before or after nearly every feeding. They simply got so gassy that they'd scream after each feeding, sometimes for hours until they just fell asleep. Burping between breasts helped some, but there was always that small amount of air that we never got out and it made for some sleepless nights.

If your son still seems uncomfortable after feedings, perhaps you can buy some Mylicon and give it a try.