Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: yogurt at 9 months

Default Re: yogurt at 9 months

hummm... what else is added?
    I think I would skip it untill you could get some good plan old just whole milk stuff..

It has added calcium and vit.D. Ya I will prob skip it.

**Tricia**
    Married to DH since July '07
    Mommy to Logan born 09/10/08

Quote Originally Posted by @llli*logans-mum View Post
    Another question..I just looked at my yogurt in the fridge and it contains fish oil (DHA)..prob a no no to give right?
    Many of the "baby" yogurts and such have added sources of DHA and ARA. Those usually come from fish oil sources.

I buy a big, plain unflavored container for at home...but I send her with a YoBaby sometimes. One of the flavors has DHA in it. From anchovies but she loves it.
    All over the world there exists in every society a small group of women who feel themselves strongly attracted to giving care to other women during pregnancy and childbirth. Failure to make use of this group of highly motivated people is regrettable and a sin against the principle of subsidiary. ~ Dr. Kloosterman, Chief of OB/GYN, Univ. of Amsterdam, Holland

**Leslie**

Mama to:
    Shiloh (5/6/06) Nursed for 13 months and Josephine (7/26/08) Nursed for 23.5 mos Currently nursing my new little firecracker, Finley Catherine, born on the 4th of July!!

yeah I bet that dha added to lots of baby foods/formula and cereal blends is from fish oil...