Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FUNNY story

Default FUNNY story

Not really sure where I should put this post, but I just HAD to share it. Today, when I went home for lunch, I went to my mom's house bc cause she is keeping DS who is almost 8 months old now. She is also keeping my brothers little girl who just turned 6. My brothers DD was playing with her baby doll when I got thereand after a few minutes she said to me "i need to feed my baby" i said to her " thats a good idea, it's lunch time and she's probably hungry" so she lifted up her shirt and put the baby doll to her boob!!! My mom and i just looked at eachother, shrugged it off and smiled!! It was so funny!!!
    Mommy to Liam born 10/13/2008
    Breastfeeding since Day 1

Breastfed ds for 15 months and cherished every minute of it!!

We love and

Default Re: FUNNY story

Hehe my two older boys do this too with teddies!! I had to get photos to show them when they are older!

I love your story. My dd#1 used to walk around the house with baby doll in a baby doll sling nursing. It's so wonderful to see them acting out nursing. My son nurses his dolls/stuffed animals as well.

Great lessons for little ones!! Thank you for sharing!!
    Alene
    LLL Leader

I LOVE IT!!!
    DS nurses his stuffed animals. I have pics to prove it to him (embarrass) when he gets older

Sounds like that little girl has had some great role models!

ETA: Including you, I bet.
    Last edited by @llli*imma2nonstopaa; June 8th, 2009 at 10:52 PM.
    Imma to AA, born at home 11/12/07 , juggling , working, APing , cloth diapering , - and . I'm done - yay!

http://bf.lilypie.com/KmpEm6.png

He he. Just love stories like that.
    Canadian mom and breastmilk fan.
    We have 2 beautiful children: Luana who's 9 y/o, had breastmilk for 2 years and is smart as a whip. Lucas who came out kickin', is 4 y/o and continues to enjoy his milkies.

I have a son who is 12 months and was wondering if he'd nurse his stuffed duck :-) Do you correct your sons and tell them only women nurse? Well, with the 1st pregnant man, who knows, maybe men will be able to nurse someday! Slap an SNS on and he's good to go!

So, will you ever correct them or just let them figure it out on their own?

If DS wants to "nurse", I will definitely let him. After all, I want him to be a good husband to a bf mama someday!
    Imma to AA, born at home 11/12/07 , juggling , working, APing , cloth diapering , - and . I'm done - yay!

http://bf.lilypie.com/KmpEm6.png

Hehe.

I caught DS putting lotion on DD's baby doll like she had a diaper rash yesterday

Amy married to my bestfriend since 10/30/04

Proud SAHM to DS born 2/17/07 and DD born 9/11/08 Both weaned together 11/2011
    Currently milk, peach, peanut and tree nut free. DD has outgrown her wheat, cheese, egg, garlic, and citrus allergies