If you google supplemental nursing system, you should be able to find one online. They are a bit expensive- usually around $40-$50 US. Here's the cheapest one I found with a brief search: http://www.babyproofingplus.com/item8881.htm But with a bit of ingenuity you can make your own:

Materials: a bottle, a bottle nipple, string, some very thin plastic tubing (around 1 mm diameter, may be available at pharmacies or hospitals).

Instructions: Wrap string around neck of bottle so that you can wear the bottle around your neck like a necklace. Snip a small hole in the bottle nipple and slip one end of the plastic tubing through the hole. Leave the other end of the tubing dangling free.

Using the SNS: When it is time to feed your baby, hang the formula/milk-filled bottle around your neck. Make sure the tubing inside the bottle is below the surface of the formula/milk. Position the tubing alongside your nipple- a piece of tape may help. Latch baby on so that he gets both tubing and nipple in his mouth, and let him suck. Hopefully he will get a quick reward from the tube and be encouraged to keep on sucking. Using a SNS takes some time to master, and it doesn't work for everyone.

Cleaning SNS tubing: flush with clean water, sterilize by boiling. If you have any doubts about your water supply, make sure you sterilize the tubing often.

At this point, I would try the nipple shield. Since pumping isn't working that well for you yet, getting your baby on the breast may be really important to establishing your milk supply.

i hate my doctor so much for pushing the c-section, i know i could have done it but my parents freaked when they heard the baby had a low heart rate for a few seconds maybe he was resting or something!!!!
I am so sorry you feel like you were pushed into an unnecessary c-section. If you're planning to have more children, you may want to check out the International Cesarean Awareness Network (ICAN).