DS is 6 months old. We had oversupply issues and OALD ,which comes and goes,but lately it is worse.more for him though ,cause he seems to have difficulty handling the foremilk .spits up a lot ,some times projectively,wakes up gassy or crying and wants to nurse again to comfort his tummy,or to help him poop...i don't get engorged or anything ,it's just i never feel my breast empty cause there is always a lot more in there! he is a one boob eater from the start,and still there is too much milk to empty it all. we do 2 feedings from one breast or i put him second time to the same breast and then switch when it's empty but...
what happens if he wants to nurse every hour is that i have let down each time he nurses ,sometimes less than an hour,so i get more milk in the other breast and then there is too much foremilk for him. his sessions most of the day don't last longer than 5 minutes,he is sooo distractible..
i think i have a high needs guy here...

what can i do to keep my supply low so he can have balanced foremilk /hindmilk when he nurses every hour or so??

i try feeding for 2 o 3 hours from one breast but then the other gets fuller with each let down...

ok i hope you make any sense from what i write...lol!

also the reason i am worried is that with all this frequent nursing he gains a looot above average,last month he gained one kilo.he was 9600gr in our 6 month appt .and he is only 66.5 cm!....i think it is an oversupply issue....