Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: When (if ever) will I get them back?

Default Re: When (if ever) will I get them back?

Quote Originally Posted by @llli*jezebel View Post
    Any time my weight has changed, the boobs were the first to come & go!!
    Doesn't that suck? I wish you could pick and choose where you lose your weight from. I would love to keep my boobs and lose it all from my thighs and my butt, but my boobs are always the first things to shrink.
    Penthouse

Mama to
    DS1 (9 years old...nursed for 7 months - how I wish this forum had been around back then!)
    DS2 (after nursing for a tad over two years, I *think* we are done )

I think most women deflate after BF. The way I view it, its a sacrifice we make having kids. All kinds of body parts are now worn out after my two! The boobs are just one.

But what I traded, I got back in my LO's.....

What can ya do!

Quote Originally Posted by @llli*MommyToAC View Post

So then I bought a pair of new ones.

Quote Originally Posted by @llli*mothersky View Post
    Sorry to say, mine didn't get smaller. They increased from a 34C to a 34D and have stayed that way. But some mamas go back.
    Dude
    You weaned while pregnant. Not the same at all. Jury is still out on your nursing boobs. I am sure they will be buff when you are done. Just like the rest of you.

Way too lazy for formula

Quote Originally Posted by @llli*clooneylover View Post
    I was a 34C and now I'm a 34C again. However, not the same 34C. Waaaay saggy
    Me too D cup, but same size none the less. God Bless Victoria Secret!!!!! I think my old bras were just shot, so I finally got all new ones and the girls are back Just not in their naked state

WOW! Thanks for all the responses. It sounds like I have a pretty good chance of getting small again, which is what I'm hoping for. Right now, I'm as thin as I've ever been except for my chest. I'm in a wedding in August, and I'm impatient to get my dress fitted but want to wait till I settle out.

Next question: I can still squeeze out milk sometimes. When do I dry up altogether?

Thanks, LLLadies!
    Amy
    Mom to Lewis John 6-26-08, Irene Grace 3-22-10, and Malcolm Thomas 2-6-12

Quote Originally Posted by @llli*shannon75 View Post
    Me too D cup, but same size none the less. God Bless Victoria Secret!!!!! I think my old bras were just shot, so I finally got all new ones and the girls are back Just not in their naked state
    My DH told me after DD1 weaned - well, they look good clothed . . . ain't he sweet?? Hands off, ladies - he's ALL MINE

Quote Originally Posted by @llli*mama-cpa View Post
    My DH told me after DD1 weaned - well, they look good clothed . . . ain't he sweet?? Hands off, ladies - he's ALL MINE
    Men... Someone posted a picture of me on their facebook page yesterday which then went to my facebook page. It is horribly unattractive and makes me look about 20 lbs heavier that I actually am. I showed it to him, hoping he would say 'ah, it's not that bad'. He took one look at it and said "um, yeah, you might want to email her and ask her to take it down." Thanks, I feel much better

Quote Originally Posted by @llli*jjgj.28 View Post
    Yeah, I seem to get smaller.
    Same here. Before my 1st pregnancy, I was a solid 36B/C, while I was nursing they didn't get much bigger and were still a ~B/C, and now that we are weaned, I would be lucky to call these boobs a B. They are probably a large A, or a small B on a good day.
    IRL all my friends call me Buff, Wife to CB since 10/11/2003

Mom to DD - "MJ" born 9/2007 @ 8lbs 10oz, 21.5" She's 6 years old!
    My journey nursing MJ started HERE, but we got through it and she breastfed 19.5 months, self-weaned on 5/17/09

Mom to my current nursling, DS - "ME" born 10/2009 @ 10lbs 1oz, 22.25" He's 4 years old! And yup, he's still nursing.

Ask me about my successful VBAC! Click here for my birth story.

I am so glad I found this thread! Glad to know I am not the only one who got smaller. I was a 32C pre-baby, a 36D Pregnant (I gained a lot ) and pretty much a 34 C nursing (it doesn't make sense, but I gained a lot of extra weight around my ribcage). Now I am barely a 32B and very saggy.

As far as the milk, I could still sweeze a touch of milk out for a couple of months or so after I weaned until it all dried up.

Loving my Beautiful High Needs Baby Girl born 12/28/06