Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What do you do with the rest of the avacado?

Default Re: What do you do with the rest of the avacado?

I don't like avocado . . . so I tend to use it for a facial if I have too much left in the fridge
    ~Jenn~

mother of 2 boys!
    08/14/98~~03/20/08

Birth: 7lbs 12oz, 1 year: 22lbs 11oz
    until he self-weaned 4 days before his third birthday ... still on occasion ... and happily

************************************************** ************************************************** *****************
    People need to understand that when they're deciding between breastmilk and formula, they're not deciding between Coke and Pepsi.... They're choosing between a live, pure substance and a dead substance made with the cheapest oils available. ~Chele Marmet

I was making guacamole yesterday for lunch and had a really nice one so I gave him some and while I cannot say he loved it, as much as I do, he did not hate it. And since we were having the dip there were no leftovers this time. I could eat them everyday but I am not sure my waistline can handle one a day!
    First time Mom to Baylor born 11/16/2008

I love and.

if you want to spend a little money (like 10 bucks) you can get the ziplock bags that come with the pump to suckt he air out, put whatever you don't use in there sliced or not pump the air out and it's good to go. You *CAN* wash the baggies out and reuse them to. I do especially for things like ds's leftover avocado or apples

~Meg~
    Wife to Ray (09/07/07)and Mama to:
    Xander (01/19/07) nursed for 30 months
    Liam (12/12/09) still nursing through the night and in the mornings!
    Sebastian (7/29/12) my newest little nursling who graciously shares his milk with big brother!

I'd put lime juice on it instead of lemon- that's what they use in restaurants to keep the guacamole fresh.