Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: The First Years mipump

Default The First Years mipump

Does anyone have or heard anything about The First Years Double Electric mipump? I have been looking online and have found good and bad reviews. I was wondering if any of you ladies had any input.

TIA

I'm Laura, mamma of 2

5-27-06

8-30-08

We love and

We have been nursing for over 2 years now!

Default Re: The First Years mipump

bump

I'm Laura, mamma of 2

5-27-06

8-30-08

We love and

Just wanted to *bump* again to see if anyone has heard anything. I really want to get a double pump, but can't afford one of the Medelas right now. Any other suggestions for a less expensive double electric?

I'm Laura, mamma of 2

5-27-06

8-30-08

We love and

Look into who makes it. I haven't heard of that brand and that makes me suspicious. Because Some of the cheaper pumps are actually made by the formula companies. And they break easily and quickly. And then can't be returned or exchanged. They have a vested interest in your failing at pumping. So look into who makes it. If it's any of the formula companies And for Nestle you may have to do some digging since they own SO MANY companies(they now own Gerber), then pass. You'll just be throwing money away.

Way too lazy for formula

Quote Originally Posted by @llli*djs.mom View Post
    Look into who makes it. I haven't heard of that brand and that makes me suspicious. Because Some of the cheaper pumps are actually made by the formula companies. And they break easily and quickly. And then can't be returned or exchanged. They have a vested interest in your failing at pumping. So look into who makes it. If it's any of the formula companies And for Nestle you may have to do some digging since they own SO MANY companies(they now own Gerber), then pass. You'll just be throwing money away.
    Thanks for the tip!

Does anyone use the Ameday PY? Advantages? Disadvantages? It's definetly more affordable.

I'm Laura, mamma of 2

5-27-06

8-30-08

We love and