I had a still born child at 39 weeks one month ago after having had three miscarriages. My husband and I are sure we are going to move forward with adoption and we will probably be matched quickly. We are adopting a newborn and I really want to breast feed. Would I be better off to pump some to keep my milk in until we have our child home or just try to relactate once we have a match and are moving forward? I produce alot of milk but need to decide asap because I am just about a week away from full dry up and if I should just pump and keep it up, I want to start right away. Any advice would be great from people who have relactated or kept up milk supply until bringing home adopted child.