Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pumping while driving

Default Re: Pumping while driving

Quote Originally Posted by @llli*imma2nonstopaa View Post
    I always pump in the car on the way to / from work ( my Freestyle!). I find that I get my best output at the end of the day on my way to pick DS up, possibly because I am relaxed because work is over.

- if you can make it not distracting to yourself, PIC can be a real sanity-saver!
    I used to pumped every day for more then 10 months on my way to work and coming back to pick up DD....

I had su much supply on those 2 pumping seasions.. amazing...

The Trick - get set up before you leave and disconnect until you are parked

I m having a ameda double pump. Need to use battery if use in car. Don't know whether can use it with car adapter? Will it spoilt my pump? I m wondering whether i can pump while driving using the pump? Or should i upgrade to medela freestyles which is rechargeable? Any idea?

Quote Originally Posted by @llli*tckj View Post
    I m having a ameda double pump. Need to use battery if use in car. Don't know whether can use it with car adapter? Will it spoilt my pump? I m wondering whether i can pump while driving using the pump? Or should i upgrade to medela freestyles which is rechargeable? Any idea?
    I use my PIS w/ the car adapter. http:///www.amazon.com/Ameda-Purely-.../dp/B000HKTHMA Here is the link to amazon with the Ameda car adapter.
    Meri

WE , ,, and now

Proud BF mommy to Mason and Graham
    Check out my blog

I pump every evening while driving home from work! It's dark then, and I'm on the highway, so I don't really have to worry about being seen. I seem to have great output during this session.

I'm Laura, mamma of 2

5-27-06

8-30-08

We love and

We have been nursing for over 2 years now!