Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: No use crying over spilled milk.....

Default Re: No use crying over spilled milk.....

Quote Originally Posted by @llli*buff24 View Post
    Once I accidentally forgot about a 4 ounce bottle of breastmilk in my DD's daycare bag, and discovered it the next day after it had been left out overnight and was clearly room temperature, beyond hope of saving it. I was SO mad/sad about it, that I didn't even throw it away right away.
    I know what you mean. Mine was three ounces and represented all the whole day's pumping. I was sooo upset I certainly cried after a big old hissy fit at myself.
    proud but exhausted working mammy to two high needs babies

• my surprise baby: the one and only D-Man born 3 weeks late (5/5/08) at 9 lbs 14 oz and 21.5 inches, and
    • the shock H-Girl born about a week late (10/7/09) at 8lbs 15oz and 20.75 inches.

If I am here I am covered in baby (probably two) and fighting for control of the keyboard.

Family beds are awesome

Wondering if you have PPD? Take the screening and see your doctor. You deserve to feel better.

I completely feel your pain. I once lost my entire freezer stash when our power went out during a snow/ice storm. We lost power for 11 days and I lost my entire stash. My lo had to had formula at the babysitter for a while until I built back up. It will be ok

Quote Originally Posted by @llli*mattiemoo View Post
    I completely feel your pain. I once lost my entire freezer stash when our power went out during a snow/ice storm. We lost power for 11 days and I lost my entire stash. My lo had to had formula at the babysitter for a while until I built back up. It will be ok
    I purchased a generator last winter for that exact reason. There are strict instructions in my household that the deep freezer is the first thing plugged in!
    Meri

WE , ,, and now

Proud BF mommy to Mason and Graham
    Check out my blog