Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: Omg!

Default Omg!

yikes
    Last edited by @llli*stuartjr; March 28th, 2011 at 07:00 AM.

Default Re: Omg!

I wonder what he thought of that! That would be difficult to explain.
    Meri

WE , ,, and now

Proud BF mommy to Mason and Graham
    Check out my blog

I can't help but laugh, I think I would have reacted the same way.
    “Only with trust, faith, and support can the woman allow the birth experience to enlighten and empower her.” - Annie Kennedy & Penny Simkin

Poor kid probably didn't know what to think! Ditto for you! Sitting there tied to your pump while the door is opening...
    DD (7/23/08) self weaned at 17 months
    DS (6/20/10) nursing like a champ

Quote Originally Posted by @llli*sixyearplan View Post
    At 2 he was probably really intrigued and confused.
    Unless maybe he'd seen his mom do that, too? I know DS is used to seeing pumping (although he still gets jealous).
    Imma to AA, born at home 11/12/07 , juggling , working, APing , cloth diapering , - and . I'm done - yay!

http://bf.lilypie.com/KmpEm6.png

Aww the joys of 2 year olds Has his parent came and said anything to you? I think maybe letting his parent know what happened would be a good idea so they can talk to him about not opening closed doors

Amy married to my bestfriend since 10/30/04

Proud SAHM to DS born 2/17/07 and DD born 9/11/08 Both weaned together 11/2011
    Currently milk, peach, peanut and tree nut free. DD has outgrown her wheat, cheese, egg, garlic, and citrus allergies

oh yeah...I talked to his dad. (Who is like a dad to me and I've known forever). He just handed me back my do not disturb sign and started laughing.
    FWIW, his mom only bf for 6 weeks, so he was probably totally confused by what he saw. I am just going to put a chair in front of my door I guess. But the 2 year old isn't at the office that much anyway. I was just so embarrassed and afraid someone might walk by.

So funny, but I cant imagine the reaction of the poor boy... what it would be in his head at this moment, what is he thinking? poor little guy....

Your boss laughing tells me he wont tell his son nothing, so yeah, chair behind the door sounds good...