Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: Bottles,, what kind?

Default Bottles,, what kind?

What kind of bottles do you working mamas use while you are away from baby? Recently, LO is refusing the Dr. Brown's that we have been using this whole time since my maternity leave ended. I have heard great things about Gerber Nuk bottles,,, anyone here use them?
    Mommy to Liam born 10/13/2008
    Breastfeeding since Day 1

Breastfed ds for 15 months and cherished every minute of it!!

We love and

Default Re: Bottles,, what kind?

we use Gerber Nuk orthodontic and thats the only ones DS will take. They are supposed to be more humanly shaped, so maybe he will take them. My DS refused every other nipple.
    Student aspiring to be a Chiropractor and mother to Noah who will be 3 in July and Olivia who will be 2 in Aug.

We have used the platex nursers and the first years breastflow... I hear nuby has a new "just like mom" bottle as well I have been wanting to test out.
    Meri

WE , ,, and now

Proud BF mommy to Mason and Graham
    Check out my blog

My 6.5mo currently decided to only take NUK orthodontic teats. The ones meant for newborns. I bought new ones meant for 6months up, but he played with it and pushed it to the side of his mouth hehe

I recently got bpa-free bottles from evenflo n Mams. They work great. maybe you could try those?

I use playtex and LO has always done well with them. I use both the laytex and the silicone nipples.