Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 8 mo-no interest

Default Re: 8 mo-no interest

Just to update, we still give her food when we eat. She doesn't want to be fed - she'll do it herself! She eats less than a tablespoon (be it Cheerios, Holland toast, peeled grape, banana, etc) and then lose interest and chew on a washcloth. She's healthy and happy, so we're rollin' with it!
    Thanks!

We're going through the same thing with our 7 1/2 month old. She'll sit in her chair during family meals and ogle what we're eating. We try feeding her everything from cereals to sweet potaoes or bananas, but she just keeps her mouth shut tight and head turned. My husband even bought us a Magic Bullet food processor, to try and make an assortment of foods that we eat. No luck. I guess the most important thing is, our baby is happy, energetic, soft and chubby, and very healthy.

Oh boy - it sounds like you all have described my DD to a T. She's 9 mos and has no interest in solid food. My original plan was to nurse her until she was on solids, then introduce formula. Her refusing solids has led me to consider extended nursing - I bet it's just her way of making sure she keeps getting her milkies