Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: Please say a tiny prayer for me

Default Please say a tiny prayer for me

I just got off the phone with my docs office asking the nurse if she can have my doc write a script for Dom for me and call it in. (and why i need it) she (the nurse) says shell call me when (if) the script is called in....keeping my fingers crossed

Default Re: Please say a tiny prayer for me

Crossing fingers!!!!!!!!

I hope you get it... it really stinks that you don't have easy access to the stuff. The only reason it was banned was because one person died taking it. They were already really sick, and it was given via a drip... (or so i've been told) nothing at all to do with relcatating, healthy mums! I've been taking it for 4 days now and noticed how much fuller my boobs felt after 24 hours. Good luck!

Theyve not called it in yet, but i have an appt with him tomorrow at 8:30am so maybe thats why, hes waiting to talk to me about it...

goodluck to you!
    ~*TiffanyJewel*~
    Happily Married !
    SAHM to my two beautiful boys
    Ethan my sweet big boy! born 9-9-04
    Aidan my little nursling! (relactation) born
    5-2-06!
    Natalie Jewel Our Valentine! Born
    2-14-08
    *Relactation- a labor or Love*

Unhappy Re: Please say a tiny prayer for me

well i saw my doc this morning, he says he doesnt know enough about Dom and is going to do a bit of research first. AND he didnt sound like he was going to write a script. He told me to continue taking Reglan for now, so how knows

What does reglan do? i've never heard of it, is it similar to domperidone? Could you print off some info on Domperidone for your doc to look at - my doc hadn't used it before for breastfeeding so I gave her some info on it from Kellymom.com , she prescribed it with out a problem. Hope the outcome is good for you.