Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Well, Huh

Default Re: Well, Huh

Could his ears be bothering him? I thought you said that he had a cold recently?
    No other advice, just!

Default Re: Well, Huh

Quote Originally Posted by @llli*juno View Post
    Can you work shorter shifts, or break up your day to come and nurse him and go back to work?
    No, this is the shortest shift, and there's no way I can leave during appointments -- in fact, I don't even have time to pump

Quote Originally Posted by @llli*mommy-to-landin View Post
    Can your hubby bring him to you?
    I'm not sure if this would work, but I had a friend who bought this for her husband to use to feed the baby.
    http://www.zoebonline.com/adiri-natu...es-stage2.html

I keep expecting to walk out of an exam room and find DH, two kids and a baby there, so in theory he could bring me L when I work Saturdays, but he probably won't. It would not be possible for him to bring the baby if I worked during the week -- our DCP would have all the boys during that time.

Here is another link that may help..
    http://www.llli.org/FAQ/bottle.html
    Quote Originally Posted by @llli*norasmommy View Post
    Susan. Do you think he might start accepting the bottle after a few days? If he's taken the bottle before, maybe he was just having an off day.

I'm hoping so, that maybe it was just a flukey thing. He hates the regular botttles that you can buy at the store, like Playtex and Soothies and all those (we tried them all) and the one we had the best results with was actually a Breastflow, so I was really kind of surprised.

We'll see what happens Gotta run. Baby crying.
    Susan
    Mama to my all-natural boys: Ian, 9-4-04, 11.5 lbs; Colton, 11-7-06, 9 lbs, in the water; Logan, 12-8-08, 9 lbs; Gavin, 1-18-11, 9 lbs; and an angel 1-15-06
    18+ months and for Gavin, born with an incomplete cleft lip and incomplete posterior cleft palate
    Sealed for time and eternity, 7-7-93
    Always babywearing, cosleeping and cloth diapering. Living with oppositional defiant disorder and ADHD. Ask me about cloth diapering and sewing your own diapers!