Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Another round of More Milk Plus or should I try Domperidone?

Default Re: Another round of More Milk Plus or should I try Domperidone?

Did you decide what your going to do?

I'm going to go with another round of the more milk plus. It seems to be working so far and I'm going to give it a go for another 2-4 weeks. If it doesn't make an impact by then, I will probably order the domperidone (which, we can order together if you want some too). But I really want to try the herbs for another month, along with some strict pumping and attempted nursing.

I hope the doc gives you the script!!

Yeah dont think the doc will he just had that look about him, but yeah we may be able to go half and half on a good size order of dom in the near future!

Quote Originally Posted by Mama2Caleb2006
    BooBooKitty - It takes a decent amount of time for the relactation to start. What are you doing to relactate? Are you taking herbs? Alwys try the herbs before a drug like Domperidone. It took me near a month of off and on pumping to get even a drop! Now I'm pumping regularly and taking herbs on a schedule and starting to see great results (about 1/4 oz a day pumped).

You can get the Dom from New Zealand without a script. But I do highly recommend using herbs and being consistant in pumping/nursing before trying the Dom. Dom is very expensive, by the way!

I'll find the site I know of and PM you with it.

HTH!
    Thank you so much for responding. I've been trying to relactate for well over 5 weeks now and I'm still barely getting a 1/4 of an oz. I just bought More Milk Plus and I will definitely try that along with the herbs I'm taking now. I'm taking Fenugreek and drinking Mother's Milk tea. I will keep on with the herbs and see how the MMP works and if I still have no luck, then I'll try the Domperidone. My Lactation Consultant told me to talk to my Doctor about getting a script, but they told me that I couldn't get it in the US, that's why I asked. If you could PM me the address I'd really appreciate it. You can wait till after I've tried everything else before PM'ing me if you want. Again, thank you for responding.

Mama2Caleb2006~I just had to tell you how much I admire you for sticking it out. Relactating is so hard!! Well worth it though.