Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fenugreek or Moremilkplus?

Default Fenugreek or Moremilkplus?

Which one is known for giving the best results?

Default Re: Fenugreek or Moremilkplus?

I don't know which is known to, but I am liking the More Milk Plus. I tried Fenugreek earlier this week and didn't notice a difference. Last night was the first I tried More Milk Plus and I noticed a big difference all day today. I also notice a difference when I have oatmeal every morning. Hope this helps!

I took Fenugreek for 3 days and baby got really fussy. Didn't notice a difference in supply until the 2nd day...so yeah it works but, babe had bad poo's and was really fussy. Which is not norm for him. Gonna try the more milk plus now. If you happen to first, let me know the results...

I started taking it today so we will see what happens. I didn't notice any difference with the fenugreek.

After a few days of fenugreek my production went up but LO reacted to it very strongly, fussing, arching and crying when feeding, so I stopped and started the MM+.He has been fine and my production stayed normal even during 1st AF since pregnacy. Everyone will react differently to any herb supplement so either may work for you. I would give one a shot and if it does not help try the other.
    First time Mom to Baylor born 11/16/2008

I love and.

Fenugreek worked great for me - I would try one at a time and see which works better for your body.
    Imma to AA, born at home 11/12/07 , juggling , working, APing , cloth diapering , - and . I'm done - yay!

http://bf.lilypie.com/KmpEm6.png

Where did you get your MM+ from??

I bought it at whole foods. If you don't have one in your are check their website. www.wholefoods.com

Now that I've been on MoreMilk Plus for a few days now, I can REALLY tell a difference. My LO eats every 2-2.5 hours, but if he goes beyond that I HAVE TO pump. I used to only be able to pump .5-1oz, but now I'm pumping 3-4! I highly recommend it since the Fenugreek alone wasn't very successful for me. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by @llli*cj.smomma View Post
    Now that I've been on MoreMilk Plus for a few days now, I can REALLY tell a difference. My LO eats every 2-2.5 hours, but if he goes beyond that I HAVE TO pump. I used to only be able to pump .5-1oz, but now I'm pumping 3-4! I highly recommend it since the Fenugreek alone wasn't very successful for me. Good luck!
    Are you taking anything else besides moremilk+? How much moremilk+ are you taking a day?