hi everyone! my first post, please bear with me!
- 8mo son, 2x/day supplemental/solids feedings since 6mos
- breastfed since birth (feed on demand, no schedule, average 6x/day)
- starting to bite
- co-sleeping (2x/night feeds)
- currently stay at home, looking forward to start fulltime work soon
- playtex manual pump
- evenflo comfort battery pump
- i want to build freezer stock, can i do it on my pumps mentioned above?
- is it too late to buy an expensive pump now (baby being already 8mos) and just deal with my manual and battery pumps?
- should i buy medela pump in style advance or freestyle? (to build stock and pump at work)
thank you so much for your time. looking forward to hearing from you !!