Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: Conflicted...HELP

Default Conflicted...HELP

We want to have babies close together. I am currently nursing and have not gotten AF. Is there anyway that I can get AF without stopping nursing? Any suggestions on how to bring it on? I would really liketo be able to nurse at least morning, night and mid night snack feedings.

Default Re: Conflicted...HELP

Try night weaning. IME generally if you can go one bout a day where you arent' nursing for 8 hours you will get your period back.

Way too lazy for formula

How old is your lo?
    How often does your lo currently nurse?
    Proud mom of 2 boys, both weaned gradually and with love.

Find a local LLL leader

For each and every one of us, the person from whom we can learn the most is our own baby: listen to him. - Mary White, LLL co-founder

The best-kept secret in child psychology is that children who were never spanked are among the best behaved."
    Murray Straus, Ph.D.

he is a little over six months.

Quote Originally Posted by @llli*magoo1996 View Post
    We want to have babies close together. I am currently nursing and have not gotten AF. Is there anyway that I can get AF without stopping nursing? Any suggestions on how to bring it on? I would really liketo be able to nurse at least morning, night and mid night snack feedings.
    Give it some time... if your baby is 6 months I would imagine that that you starting solids soon? That might be enough for you to get your cycle back early too!

Married my man Michael 5/12/2006
    Keira Joyce 6/1/07 Breastfed for 22 months Peanut Allergy- Outgrown 11/2010!!!!
    Israel Benedict 10/10/09- Breastfed for 27 months ( 9 months tandem with his sister)
    Nairi Anne 4/1/2011 still nursing at 14 months
    My Daily Blog
    Cloth diapers on the bum!

Quote Originally Posted by @llli*kmama2 View Post
    Give it some time... if your baby is 6 months I would imagine that that you starting solids soon? That might be enough for you to get your cycle back early too!

have you read this?
    http://www.llli.org/FAQ/fertility.html
    Proud mom of 2 boys, both weaned gradually and with love.

Find a local LLL leader

For each and every one of us, the person from whom we can learn the most is our own baby: listen to him. - Mary White, LLL co-founder

The best-kept secret in child psychology is that children who were never spanked are among the best behaved."
    Murray Straus, Ph.D.

Thank you all for your replies. He has been sleeping through the night, which is awesome! I continue to BF, however I have taken out one feeding plus the night feeding and am supplementing with formula. He has started solids as well, fringers crossed I wont have to change anything else.