Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: he didn't react to cheese, what's the likelihood that he will react to cream cheese?

Default he didn't react to cheese, what's the likelihood that he will react to cream cheese?

he's had mozza, parm, and various cheddars but that's it for dairy.

I ask, because I'm trying to figure out what he will be able to eat at his party on Saturday. I'm not interested in introducing anything new before then, so if cream cheese is "different" then hard cheeses with regards to allergies I'll just avoid giving it to him.

TIA
    ~Jenn~

mother of 2 boys!
    08/14/98~~03/20/08

Birth: 7lbs 12oz, 1 year: 22lbs 11oz
    until he self-weaned 4 days before his third birthday ... still on occasion ... and happily

************************************************** ************************************************** *****************
    People need to understand that when they're deciding between breastmilk and formula, they're not deciding between Coke and Pepsi.... They're choosing between a live, pure substance and a dead substance made with the cheapest oils available. ~Chele Marmet

Default Re: he didn't react to cheese, what's the likelihood that he will react to cream chee

I think it should be fine.

Jenn
    Mom to - DD1 10/5/05, DS 6/27/07 & DD2 6/18/09