Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: Gas

Default Gas

DS has been taking solids for about 1 1/2 months now. He is 7 months old. For the last 5-6 days he's been sleeping very poorly and DH spent the nightwith him last night and came to the conclusion that its the gas. As he put it: " I would find that much gas painful. I don't know how he's dealing with it."
    I haven't introduced anything new into his diet for some time, the only thing I can think of is that he has started liking and eating more fruit than before. I'm going to cut out all his solids and slowly reintroduce to see if that helps. I was wondering if anyone else here encountered this type of problem before.

Default Re: Gas

I noticed bit of a change when I started solids. I think it was just something she had to get used to after only having bm for 6 months. We've just started so far mostly veggies and a little fruit of whatever I'm eating. I can remember my mom telling me bananas were gassy. My LO hasn't really had a gas problem from the solids but her diapers have gotten a little icky