I already wrote this and it got erased so I'm going to keep it short this time. Also cross-posted in BF your infant forum.
I have a question what you might do if you had my situation!
- Head teacher at daycare & baby is in the room next door
- She is EBF and won't take a bottle (since 2 mo), though DCP only tried once.
- I BF her on 3 20 minute breaks which is "pushing it" compared to other BF moms who take 2 half hour breaks.
- I BF her during my class nap time.
- I BF her around 4, 4:30, & 5. Our classes combine so baby gets fussy for breast.
- She won't nurse past 1st let down, crying and pulling away - thus the snacking instead of eating more all at once.
Q: How might I coax her into taking a 2nd let down?
Q: What tips or approach might I help DCP trying to give baby bottle?
I hope to hear any thoughts you might have!