Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Maybe Never?

Default Maybe Never?

A while back Shelly bugged me to write my weaning story... well, I haven't written it. Or weaned apparently. Emily had a fever all this week. Neither of us got out of bed. Andf apparently I am still producing enough milk to keep her from dropping dead as she didn't eat much all week due to her yucky stomach bug.

Now... can you tell me she doesn't look like a baby? Really... am I nursing a three and a half year old??? Yup. And I couldn't be more proud.

Note her melodramatic frown, while simultaneously excusing my fourteen chins.
    Mother to Emily June, b. Sept 18, 2005 and Lucy Quinn, b. 1/20/2012

“Buy the ticket, take the ride."
    Hunter S. Thompson

Excitement on the Side: Who doesn't love a confident woman with long boobs...

Default Re: Maybe Never?

Kimberly Mommy to Landin and Avery

------------------------------------------

You look gorgeous in those pics mama....I love me some KA...
    I'm Hillary
    Wife to Gualberto
    Mom to Nolan
    Born at 32 weeks-3lbs/10oz
    11-25-2007
    Our precious early angel

Remember, you are not managing an inconvenience; You are raising a human being ~ Kittie Frantz
    Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth ~ Albert Einstein
    First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win ~ Mahatma Gandhi
    Looking for more information about vaccines?

I am pleased to report that she is healthy as an ox as of today. And I have created a monster in the last week. Today I got out of the shower and just like she used to she hightailed it in to the bathroom. "BOOOOOB!!!"

I said "Dude, you're not sick anymore, back off, Jack!" So, she grimaced and says "I'm so sick.... so, so, sick..." and began to cackle.
    Mother to Emily June, b. Sept 18, 2005 and Lucy Quinn, b. 1/20/2012

“Buy the ticket, take the ride."
    Hunter S. Thompson

Excitement on the Side: Who doesn't love a confident woman with long boobs...

awe that first pic is soo beautiful!! No words can describe that feeling... breath taking really
    "The biggest mistake a man can make, is to have the fear of making one" Unknown

Being "just" a mom is the most powerful thing I could ever do, and it makes me the happiest person I could be.

Josh 9/02
    Ben 7/04
    Lily Shes Walking 10/07

232*230****225****220****215****210****205****200* ***195****190********180

The pics are so incredibly sweet.

I'm right there with you...DD1 had an inexplicable fever last week and we were both so glad for nursing.

Molly

Loving mama to JP (DS, 1/03 ~ nursed 6 mos), EL (DD1, 9/05 ~ nursed 4 yrs), EJ (DD2, 3/08 ~ nursed 3 yrs 9 mos), and
    JM (DD3, 6/12 ~ currently nursing), all born naturally
    Devoted wife to SAHD P, my hero
    A few of my favorite things that I've discovered on the forum: co-sleeping, baby-wearing, tandem nursing, baby-led solids, cloth diapering, APing, selective vaccination...the list goes on

Quote Originally Posted by @llli*lilybug View Post
    awe that first pic is soo beautiful!! No words can describe that feeling... breath taking really
    Autumn
    Moma to *Silas* 10-30-07

Quote Originally Posted by @llli*lilybug View Post
    Mommy to Maxwell 10-9-07 weaned with love (a party and a remote control monster truck) on his 4th birthday
    My Boy 3-16-10
    And my sweet pea Sam 2-12-11

Watch Your Language

glad she is doing better!
    Kelly

Mommy to Gabriel born 12/25/06 Breastfed 12/25/06 - 12/09 and possibly here and there still
    Madelyn born 9/24/09 delivered at home and caught by my husband

"To put the world right in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must first put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must first cultivate our personal life; we must first set our hearts right."

Quote Originally Posted by @llli*kellyann View Post
    I am pleased to report that she is healthy as an ox as of today. And I have created a monster in the last week. Today I got out of the shower and just like she used to she hightailed it in to the bathroom. "BOOOOOB!!!"

I said "Dude, you're not sick anymore, back off, Jack!" So, she grimaced and says "I'm so sick.... so, so, sick..." and began to cackle.
    Oh boy!

Mama to my little Diva: Miss K (7/15/06)
    And her little sister: Lulu Pie (3/21/09)

"Don't toush da mango"
    One-handed typer Extraordinaire!
    My body creates, houses, nurtures and nourishes life. That is awesome.
    Kegel Kop says: TIGHTEN UP!