Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What do I do?

Default Re: What do I do?

Yeah! Great news!
    Mommy to Maxwell 10-9-07 weaned with love (a party and a remote control monster truck) on his 4th birthday
    My Boy 3-16-10
    And my sweet pea Sam 2-12-11

Watch Your Language

Quote Originally Posted by @llli*henrys.mama View Post
    Just wanted to update.

On Friday after work, I picked up the Dr. Brown's bottle. I didn't try it til sunday afternoon, and Ryan took the bottle like he had been doing it for years! I was so excited. This morning, I dropped the boys off at the sitters with no problems. I just called her and she said he took the bottle twice for her so far without any problems and drank 2 -3 ounces each time and took and 1.5 hour nap so far! I am sooooooooo relieved. Now I just have to start pumping enough!

Thanks everyone for your suggestions and help!
    thats great news! i will have to try them, my DS is 7 months and wont take a bottle.
    Student aspiring to be a Chiropractor and mother to Noah who will be 3 in July and Olivia who will be 2 in Aug.

Glad to hear things are going better. I've been thinking about you because I know your DH is gone. I'll have to keep Dr. Brown's in mind for my next baby for when I go back to work!
    Beth

Exclusively pumped for Lance Oct 07
    Nursed until just before he turned 3 Levi Oct 09

Do you have extra milk? Consider donating!
    http://www.hmbana.org/:

"So I was welcomed by the consolations of human milk; but it was not my mother or my nurses who made any decision to fill their breasts, but you who through them gave me infant food, in accordance with your ordinance and the riches which are distributed deep in the natural order." -St Augustine

Thanks ladies. I picked the boys up at 2:30 and Ryan had drank another bottle - making 8 oz for the day! But I was only able to pump 6, so I will be pumping this evening for tomorrow. Both boys did great there! It is such a relief!

And yes dh left this morning! Hopefully we can get the webcams figured out and get them up and running, so Henry can talk to dh! Otherwise it will be a long 6 weeks of explaining to Henry that daddy is at work and will be gone for a while!!

Hi, I'm Allison

Mama to Henry Carl 12/28/06

7lbs, 15 oz, 20.5 in
    Breastfed for 20 months!

Mama to Ryan Thomas 11/20/08
    8lbs, 7 oz, 21 in
    Breastfed for 30 months!
    Mama to angel 4/03, Mama to angel 12/05

Feb TBTTW 33.1/70

good news on the bottle and the pumping!!! hopefully you'll make up te difference soon enough!!!
    Autumn
    Moma to *Silas* 10-30-07