Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Im worried, this is wrong..

Default Re: Im worried, this is wrong..

Quote Originally Posted by @llli*caylamac View Post
    [B]ps.. how did it go over night iwthout your LO, did you pump at all to relive the pressure? cuz today when I got home from not nursing DD from 7am-4pm I was so full it hurtttttttttttttttttttttttttt!
    Oh, yes I definitely pumped while I was gone. I was gone for two days, and pumped in the morning and before bed, which corresponds to about how much my LO is nursing these days. I ended up pumping 4 times while I was gone and brought home 20 oz. of milk. LO picked up nursing again as if I were never gone.

Buff
    IRL all my friends call me Buff, Wife to CB since 10/11/2003

Mom to DD - "MJ" born 9/2007 @ 8lbs 10oz, 21.5" She's 6 years old!
    My journey nursing MJ started HERE, but we got through it and she breastfed 19.5 months, self-weaned on 5/17/09

Mom to my current nursling, DS - "ME" born 10/2009 @ 10lbs 1oz, 22.25" He's 4 years old! And yup, he's still nursing.

Ask me about my successful VBAC! Click here for my birth story.

My guy is 13 months. He has been a very busy toddler since he started walking at 10 months He does sometimes pull on my shirt during the day, but just checks in briefly and then goes away to do something else. He still nurses before bed and at night, sometimes early morning and before naps. He's just busy. They explore so much at this age, so I wouldn't worry. Keep offering if you want to keep nursing during the day.
    Mama to William James born January 2nd, 2008
    Nursed 2 years, 2 months! and I think we're done!
    And our new Lucy Jane born March 30th, 2010, 7 lb. 4 oz., 20.5 inches

Pro-breastfeeding quotes:
    http://www.quotegarden.com/breastfeeding.html

Quote Originally Posted by @llli*danlynclark View Post
    Don't offer, don't refuse IS a weaning technique. So it might help for you to offer the breast if you want her to continue. Not saying she is weaning, but sometimes busy toddlers need reminders to come to the breast.

oh no, i'll start offering moreee! I dont want her to wean, its ONLY been a year

CAYLA
    Mama 2 Allie who Self-weaned @ 2 1/2
    Korben Jon born 07/25/2011*