Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Oscillococcinum?

Default Re: Oscillococcinum?

Quote Originally Posted by @llli*mollyb View Post
    Was this a word you discovered in Word Twist or Scramble?
    Wanna play?
    Lyn
    Nursing the girl with kaleidoscope eyes

Mama to Daniel (12/3/06) and Lucy Jane (8/28/08)

Quote Originally Posted by @llli*danlynclark View Post
    Wanna play?
    Between you and my husband, I am getting a serious inferiority complex. DH has a high score on Scramble of over 230!

Hmmmm, I'd better go practice...I'm hopeless at Word Twist, but I think I just need about another hundred rounds of Scramble to get really good.

Sorry for the hijack!

Molly

Loving mama to JP (DS, 1/03 ~ nursed 6 mos), EL (DD1, 9/05 ~ nursed 4 yrs), EJ (DD2, 3/08 ~ nursed 3 yrs 9 mos), and
    JM (DD3, 6/12 ~ currently nursing), all born naturally
    Devoted wife to SAHD P, my hero
    A few of my favorite things that I've discovered on the forum: co-sleeping, baby-wearing, tandem nursing, baby-led solids, cloth diapering, APing, selective vaccination...the list goes on

The key to word twist is type with your keyboard, not your mouse. And press the spacebar to shuffle the letters often. Can you tell I grew up on Scrabble and other word games?
    Lyn

The key to word twist is type with your keyboard, not your mouse. And press the spacebar to shuffle the letters often. Can you tell I grew up on Scrabble and other word games?
    spacebar! noted

Molly

Loving mama to JP (DS, 1/03 ~ nursed 6 mos), EL (DD1, 9/05 ~ nursed 4 yrs), EJ (DD2, 3/08 ~ nursed 3 yrs 9 mos), and
    A few of my favorite things that I've discovered on the forum: co-sleeping, baby-wearing, tandem nursing, baby-led solids, cloth diapering, APing, selective vaccination...the list goes on

Oh and just to get this back on track This stuff worked!!! I took it at the first sign of the cold, and usually my colds last a week or more. I was feeling better two days later.

I might even be well enough to challenge Miss Molly to a game of WordTwist.
    Lyn

Oh and just to get this back on track This stuff worked!!! I took it at the first sign of the cold, and usually my colds last a week or more. I was feeling better two days later.

I might even be well enough to challenge Miss Molly to a game of WordTwist.
    I'm glad you're feeling better!

Molly

I think I would agree that it's probably best not to lump all homeopathic remedies into one group and assume they're all safe for nursing and pregnant mommies. However, I am sure that most probably are. It just can't hurt to consult a homeopath before taking anything like oscillo. If you do that, definitely let the rest of us know what he/she says, as I'm sure we'd all like to know since oscillo is absolutely wonderful for the flu. I'd also be curious to know what is being said about how well oscillo will work against the swine flu (or if it's even recommended).

Oscillococcinum (commonly shortened to Oscillo) is a homeopathic alternative medicine marketed to relieve influenza-like symptoms. It is one of the most popular homeopathic preparations, particularly in France.

That's awesome, I'm so glad I looked here first!! Thank you!!!