Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: Funny but sad

Default Funny but sad

My 22 month old hasn't BF since she was a year old because I was pregnant with no.2, so the other day when I pumped I put the milk in her sippy cup thinking she might ? remember the taste or at least it would be healthy for her. Well, she took one sip and said, "juice?" ( I think because breast milk is sweeter than cow's milk), how disappointing! she wouldn't drink it .
    I had had big plans to tandem feed but no. 1 weaned so easily after starting solid foods and the pregnancy was somewhat difficult so it never happened.
    But still this was my chance at redemption...

Default Re: Funny but sad

You don't need redemption- you nursed your first baby for an entire year! That's awesome and you should give yourself a big pat on the back.
    Coolest thing my big girl said recently: "How can you tell the world is moving when you are standing on it?"
    Coolest thing my little girl sang recently: "I love dat one-two pupples!"

Quote Originally Posted by @llli*mommal View Post
    You don't need redemption- you nursed your first baby for an entire year! That's awesome and you should give yourself a big pat on the back.

Autumn
    Moma to *Silas* 10-30-07

she may not exactly remember the taste but her body is extra healthy thanks to what your provided for the whole years, her immune system is better....etc etc....great job Mama
    Mommy to Maxwell 10-9-07 weaned with love (a party and a remote control monster truck) on his 4th birthday
    My Boy 3-16-10
    And my sweet pea Sam 2-12-11

Watch Your Language