Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: my days are numbered,,,

Default Re: my days are numbered,,,

Sorry to post so late. Hopefully, you will see this. I've tried solids, but my lo won't take them. Very different from my first. he took to solids at 6 mo. (although wasn't really eating "meals" until 9 mo.). This baby won't put anything in her mouth that isn't breast milk! She ate a few pieces of cooked rice a week or so ago, but won't take anything else...we'll see???

I'm Erica

Mommy to "C" - currently 3 and half years old
    - nursed for one year

and mommy to "M" - currently 2 years old
    - nursed for 23 months

Wife to my handsome DH for 5 and a half years!

Mothers milk tea usually doesn't have any side effects but Reglan does. Just make sure you read up on it before you take it. The other prescription drug you can take is domperidone. It's a little harder to get because only certain compounding pharmacies in the US can make it. The good thing about dom is it doesn't cross blood brain barrier. Reglan does and has been know to cause depression. There are several websites about dom try asklenore.com. I have been using dom with great result. Hope that helped.

Thanks for the advice sent out from pp. Where did you get the dom?? I'm not interested in taking Reglan...but am curious about dom. TIA

I'm Erica

Mommy to "C" - currently 3 and half years old
    - nursed for one year

and mommy to "M" - currently 2 years old
    - nursed for 23 months

Wife to my handsome DH for 5 and a half years!