Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bumping Up Your Post...

Default Re: Bumping Up Your Post...

Hi there,
    I typed up a post and had to be away from the computer but when I got back I hit post reply but cannot find it. Thought I had posted it in the Breastfeeding your infant but cant find it. Can you help, should I just re post?
    , While at work I . Happily (for part of the night)
    Made it to ONE!!!

Did you have to log back in? You probably timed out. I would repost it.

Jeanne (my middle name IRL)

Mommy to two girls (M & M), born Sept. '07 and Sept. '09

Quote Originally Posted by @llli*jeannie.bean View Post
    Did you have to log back in? You probably timed out. I would repost it.
    There don't seem to be any posts from you since June 10th. Sorry you have to retype it. I hate that.
    Karen
    Forums Admin

Find an LLL Leader or Meeting | Get one-on-one help from a Leader online | Become a Member of LLLI

Feel like you need professional help? ¿Es usted necesita ayuda profesional? --> Find an International Board Certified Lactation Consultant (IBCLC) <--

Pump

Bump- I am new to this so I am not sure if I am doing this right! If I do something wrong please let me know the correct way to do it!
    My original post:
    -My 3 month old son has been squirming at the breast. Initially he latches on strong then his suck almost immediately weakens, his latch loosens, and he starts squirming. He continues trying to suck, but it’s not strong enough to get any milk out. He is healthy and weighs almost 12lbs. I have had to supplement him with formula after each feeding since he was almost a week old due to low milk supply. I have tried everything to increase my milk and now taking Domperidone (which is supposed to be guaranteed to work), but now he is not nursing well. Any suggestions are welcome- Please help me! I have tried swaddling him, going in a dark room, eliminating distractions, and sing or talking to him, but nothing works. If this doesn’t improve my milk will completely dry up so any suggestions are welcome!!

Quote Originally Posted by @llli*mommyyslas View Post
    Bump- I am new to this so I am not sure if I am doing this right! If I do something wrong please let me know the correct way to do it!
    My original post:
    -My 3 month old son has been squirming at the breast. Initially he latches on strong then his suck almost immediately weakens, his latch loosens, and he starts squirming. He continues trying to suck, but it’s not strong enough to get any milk out. He is healthy and weighs almost 12lbs. I have had to supplement him with formula after each feeding since he was almost a week old due to low milk supply. I have tried everything to increase my milk and now taking Domperidone (which is supposed to be guaranteed to work), but now he is not nursing well. Any suggestions are welcome- Please help me! I have tried swaddling him, going in a dark room, eliminating distractions, and sing or talking to him, but nothing works. If this doesn’t improve my milk will completely dry up so any suggestions are welcome!!
    Welcome!! You should "bump" your own thread so it goes up again.