Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: Hirkani's Daughters: Women Who Scale Modern Mountains to Combine Breastfeeding & Work

Default Hirkani's Daughters: Women Who Scale Modern Mountains to Combine Breastfeeding & Work

I read this book cover to cover and found it so inspirational. I believe that we often dont get enough breastfeeding stories and information from working breastfeeding mothers because they often dont have the time to attend meetings and dont find many others in their own work places to share with. This book is a must read for any mother who feels she is alone in her climb to work and breastfeed. From now on, and in addition to the Womanly Art, I plan to buy it and give it to all the young women in my family who give birth.
    I've heard from LLL bookstore, group LLL libraries are now adding it because of it's very high reviews it is getting. If you cant afford it, try to see if your local LLL group has it.
    I GIVE IT FIVE STARS!!!
    Melissa, mommy of two breastfed girls
    http://sites.google.com/site/lalecheleagueoflewisburgtn/

Default Re: Hirkani's Daughters: Women Who Scale Modern Mountains to Combine Breastfeeding &

Thanks for sharing, Melissa! I haven't read it yet, but it's on my wish list for the library of the Group I lead. I'm anxious to read it now!
    Sue
    LLL Leader