Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: More Milk Plus/ More Milk Special Blend

Default More Milk Plus/ More Milk Special Blend

I just bought Motherlove's More Milk Special Blend. I was wondering what sort of results everyone has had with the More Milk Plus or the More Milk Special Blend? When did you start to see a difference and how much of a difference (ounce wise)? Thanks!

Default Re: More Milk Plus/ More Milk Special Blend

Has anyone tried either of these?

I have tried both. I think it depends on the underlying reason for the low supply whether you will see results and how soon. Some women see an increase in a few days, some a few weeks. I did see some increase, but I also have some issues going on as well so it is hard to judge by my situation. Best of luck! I hope you see an increase soon!
    2001 2004 2008

I purchased this recently but I was already taking Fenugreek capsules I felt it didn't work better than what I was already doing (3 caps 3x per day, plus 2 blessed thistle 3x per day). My supply felt lower than what it had been when switching from caps to the liquid, so I went back to taking the caps.

Honestly I don't feel like I can give a fair review because I didn't try only MMP, IYKWIM.
    “Only with trust, faith, and support can the woman allow the birth experience to enlighten and empower her.” - Annie Kennedy & Penny Simkin