Hello Ladies,
I'm going back to work tomorrow...
My daughter is 7.5 months old. She's been exclusively breastfed. We started her on solids when she was 6 months old and just recently (during the holiday break), she started eating solids twice a day instead of just once.

She's been going to daycare for four hours 5 days a week since September and was fed BM there. I'd like to ask them to offer her solids in addition to BM starting tomorrow and need some help coming up with a schedule.

Here're the constants. DD will wake up at 6:30am and be breastfed then. Daycare starts at 7:30am. She'll nap there from about 9:00 or 9:30 until 10:00 or 10:30am. Daycare ends at 11:30am and her nanny will pick her up then and bring her to our house. DD will nap from about 1:00 until 3:00pm (most days, sometimes only until 2pm). I'll come home at 4:30pm and breastfeed her then. Her bedtime nursing would be around 6:30pm. She wakes up once or twice in the night to nurse.

From what I read on kellymom, DD will need about 9-10oz of BM while she's away from me. Is it OK to split it into only two bottles, one at daycare and one given by the nanny? Would it be OK to give her a bottle before her first nap and then another one just before her second nap? Then give her solids after she wakes up from both naps?

Thanks so much for any suggestions! I want to make sure that I'm not missing anything.