I don't know if everyone has seen this yet... There's a new book out by Diana West and Lisa Marasco called The Breastfeeding Mother's Guide to Making More Milk. It's recommended by LLLI and covers topics like:
* Determining if baby is really getting enough milk.
* Supplementing without decreasing your supply.
* Maximizing the amount of milk you can make.
* Identifying the causes of your low supply.
* Increasing your supply with the most effective methods, including pumping, herbs, medications, foods, and alternative therapies.
* Making more milk when you return to work, exclusively pump, have a premie or multiples, relactate, or induce lactation.
I haven't read it yet, but have heard good things about it. If anybody's read it and has any comments, feel free to let us know what you thought! It'd be good to know if you find it a useful resource.