Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: How much expressed milk should my husband feed the baby while I'm at work?

Default How much expressed milk should my husband feed the baby while I'm at work?

My husband is currently feeding the baby (she's almost 4 months) 3 ounces every 2 hours. Is that good?

Default Re: How much expressed milk should my husband feed the baby while I'm at work?

Here is a good tool to see how much your LO should be taking in.

The rule of thumb is generally 1-1.5 oz for every hour you are gone.
    I'm Hillary
    Wife to Gualberto
    Mom to Nolan
    Born at 32 weeks-3lbs/10oz
    11-25-2007
    Our precious early angel

Remember, you are not managing an inconvenience; You are raising a human being ~ Kittie Frantz
    Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth ~ Albert Einstein
    First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win ~ Mahatma Gandhi
    Looking for more information about vaccines?

Default Re: How much expressed milk should my husband feed the baby while I'm at work?

and you will be able to figure out if your LO is still hungry if she is alittle fussy when you take the bottle away, or is wanting to suck on her hands or passi alot ofter eating. you'll get the grove
    "The biggest mistake a man can make, is to have the fear of making one" Unknown

Being "just" a mom is the most powerful thing I could ever do, and it makes me the happiest person I could be.

Josh 9/02
    Ben 7/04
    Lily Shes Walking 10/07

232*230****225****220****215****210****205****200* ***195****190********180