Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: Feeling Nostalgic

Default Feeling Nostalgic

So birthday number 2 is just about here and I am feeling very nostalgic and almost overwhlemed with emotion. I can't believe that sweet little baby is going to be 2. I can't believe that we have this amazing relationship where out of the blue he will tell me he loves me and I still kiss and hug and tell him I love him about 100 times or more a day. I really can't beleive that we are still nursing and although there are days where it can be a bit much, it's the best decision I ever made when it comes to parenting. It has help mold our relationship. He knows that I will always be there to provide for him, whether it be through nourishment or love and at times a bit of both!

I am just so in love with this little person who is becoming quite a character! Thank you for being a part of this relationship and helping to confirm my decisions along the way!
    Kelly

Mommy to Gabriel born 12/25/06 Breastfed 12/25/06 - 12/09 and possibly here and there still
    Madelyn born 9/24/09 delivered at home and caught by my husband

"To put the world right in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must first put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must first cultivate our personal life; we must first set our hearts right."

Default Re: Feeling Nostalgic

Karen

Proud mama to
    Kaitlyn Ann 12/23/07 - 7 lbs., 15 oz.
    11/09
    Jackson Thomas 1/16/11 - 9 lbs., 3 oz.

My first baby just turned 2 also!

I'm Erica

Mommy to "C" - currently 3 and half years old
    - nursed for one year

and mommy to "M" - currently 2 years old
    - nursed for 23 months

Wife to my handsome DH for 5 and a half years!

Awe, Kelly . Too sweet. Happy Birthday Gabe!
    Loving mama to S - 11/06, and F - 1/09

Quote Originally Posted by @llli*gabesmommy View Post
    So birthday number 2 is just about here and I am feeling very nostalgic and almost overwhlemed with emotion. I can't believe that sweet little baby is going to be 2. I can't believe that we have this amazing relationship where out of the blue he will tell me he loves me and I still kiss and hug and tell him I love him about 100 times or more a day. I really can't beleive that we are still nursing and although there are days where it can be a bit much, it's the best decision I ever made when it comes to parenting. It has help mold our relationship. He knows that I will always be there to provide for him, whether it be through nourishment or love and at times a bit of both!

I am just so in love with this little person who is becoming quite a character! Thank you for being a part of this relationship and helping to confirm my decisions along the way!
    well said you're such an excellent mother.
    Mommy to Maxwell 10-9-07 weaned with love (a party and a remote control monster truck) on his 4th birthday
    My Boy 3-16-10
    And my sweet pea Sam 2-12-11

Watch Your Language

Jess

Mama to my little Roxie Roo, 06/11/08

April miles for TBTTW: 63