Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Does my 2 month old need vitamins?

Default Re: Does my 2 month old need vitamins?

I'm in Ontario - the sun doesn't come up until 7:30am and it's dark by 5pm right now. Plus it's cold and snowy now so we don't spend much time outside. That's probably why it's a standard to recommend Vitamin D around here.
    Mommy to our DD1 early bird (34 weeks, 2 days, 7lbs, 14oz)! Oct. 2nd, 2008 Emergency C-Section, Frank Breech, HEALTHY Girl!
    Weaned @ 17 months
    Our DD2 early bird (37 weeks, 3 days, 7lbs, 12oz) Aug. 10th, 2010 Our Successful VBAC, growing like a bad weed!
    Weaned @ 15 months
    Our DD3 early bird (37 weeks, 3 days, 7lbs, 6oz) Feb. 16th, 2012 Our 2nd VBAC and lightening speedy birth!

Loving being a Mom of 3, 40 months apart!!
    and

My lo never took any vits - I think my dr was happy with the prenatal vitamins and my diet to transfer through my BM to be enough for my daughter!
    -Katie

-Wife to Joe 5-15-04
    -First time mom to Courtney Ann 8-12-07
    -Became a mom of 2: Brendan Joseph was born 01-08-09
    -Breastfed both of them for one whole year
    -Now a new mom of 3: Emily Theresa born 12-14-11
    -Breastfeeding again and hope to go the full year!

Humanity survived for hundreds of thousands of years without vitamin supplements. If you have a healthy diet, I can't imagine why a child would need artificial nutrition.

Cave woman didn't drive her SUV to the local CVS to pick up synthetic vitamins (but I bet if she did she'd stop at Cinnabon on the way home...)
    Mari
    Mohamed 6-9-06
    Jad 11-27-08

Quote Originally Posted by @llli*nolies.mama View Post
    OT, where do you live mama? There are a few of us in So Cal that get together from time to time...you should meet us for our next one!
    Hi there! I am in Los Angeles, specifically the Silver Lake area. This is my first baby, and I'd love to get together with some other mothers... I'll look into the meeting times.