Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: Hello again, goodbye(?) again.

Default Hello again, goodbye(?) again.

Hello all,

I started coming here about a year ago I think. I was feeling frustrated with my 2 1/2 year old's constant nursing and came here for advice on weaning. Instead I felt more support and understanding and felt like it wasn't the time really to actively wean her, and ok that I kept going.
    I disappeared for a while after they changed the username/password system (my computer had some glitches that frustrated me into not logging on). And now I'm back, quite some time later! But my little nursling has finally decided (at 3 3/4 years old) that's she's too big for nursing now.
    We've had nearly a week completely free from bf but a lot of cuddling and it feels good!

So thank you!

Default Re: Hello again, goodbye(?) again.

Congrats momma! You have given your LO a wonderful start.
    Lisa

Mommy to
    Logan 5-23-07
    Colby 12-14-09

Thumbs up Re: Hello again, goodbye(?) again.

Wow!!! Way to go mama!

Every child born into the world is a new thought of God, an ever fresh and radiant possibility. ~ Kate Douglas Wiggin

Default Re: Hello again, goodbye(?) again.

You should feel very proud for what you have done for your LO. And there's no need to say goodbye... new mamas are on here all the time looking for advice and think about how much you could help after nursing for almost four years!
    Karen

Proud mama to
    Kaitlyn Ann 12/23/07 - 7 lbs., 15 oz.
    11/09
    Jackson Thomas 1/16/11 - 9 lbs., 3 oz.