Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Does your b/fed baby have anti-gravity poop?

Default Re: Does your b/fed baby have anti-gravity poop?

we use cloth and have only had one blow out in like 9 months
    Mommy to Maxwell 10-9-07 weaned with love (a party and a remote control monster truck) on his 4th birthday
    My Boy 3-16-10
    And my sweet pea Sam 2-12-11

Watch Your Language

Our dd had had a number of 'poop-tastrophes,' as we call them. We've definitely had a lot fewer since we moved up to the next size diaper, though. We use pampers swaddlers. We tried huggies but seem to get a lot of leaks of both varieties out the legs with those.

Since I always have a onesie on her under whatever she's wearing, the challenge is to roll-up the onesie to get it off her without getting poop all the way up her back
    Blessed mommy of one amazing girl and one charming boy.

I love the feel of Pampers but we had way too many blow-outs with them!! We have switched to Costco brand (which are exactly like Huggies) and we have had fewer up the back blow-outs. Our son is long and skinny so the good thing about the Huggies/Costco is that they have a "waistband" that we can tighten up while the Pampers don't. My dad yells at us because he works for Proctor and Gamble I'm not funding his retirement! I find that I need to limit LO's jumperoo time becasue nothing stops a leak when he's in the jumperoo

Quote Originally Posted by @llli*kaitlyns.mom View Post
    We've had some pretty big explosions since we switched to cloth and not a leak in sight - I've heard a lot of mamas find that using cloth on their LOs keep the blowouts at bay.

Imma to AA, born at home 11/12/07 , juggling , working, APing , cloth diapering , - and . I'm done - yay!

http://bf.lilypie.com/KmpEm6.png

DS has this happen all the time too! haha. We use Huggies and they work pretty well for it, but what we have found is that going up a size helps tremendously. i hate going up a size because they just get more and more expensive, but the way his poop has been floating up, im thinking its time to move to a size 4 for us. cloth diapers were worse than disposables in our case
    I'm Jamie, and im Proud to be:
    Carter's SAHM since 11-27-07 and now to Eli too, since 7-25-11
    Cody's Wife since 8-28-08

and and

my healthy boys don't get vaccines

Wow--lots of good thoughts! I want to do cloth so badly--but we goes to a sitter during the day, from 7:30 till 3:30 while I'm teaching, and I've been told using cloth at night is tough. Do you all find that to be true? If so, that would mean using cloth just on weekends and evenings.

Actually, that would save a bunch of diapers from filling the landfills, and I know any little bit helps!
    ---Josie

Proud mommy of 2 boys and a baby girl!

DS Owen, DOB 10/28/6, 6 lb 4oz, adopted from Guatemala, home forever 8/1/6 (we met him at 4w old! Mommy lived w/him in Guatemala from 5/28/6 till he came home!)

DS Ian, DOB 8/6/8 via C-sec., 9 lb!
    BF for 22 mo.

DD born via vbac 11/25/11!

LOL my 3 year old still has anti-gravity poop. Thank god he's finally starting to get the hang of potty training.
    Married 10-11-03
    William 10-11-05 He'll never beat that qift BF 13 months
    Matthew 6-30-080

bfing for 5 months and counting
    married for 5 years and still going strong
    2 angel babies in heaven

LOL my 3 year old still has anti-gravity poop. Thank god he's finally starting to get the hang of potty training.
    Married 10-11-03
    William 10-11-05 He'll never beat that qift BF 13 months
    Matthew 6-30-080

bfing for 5 months and counting
    married for 5 years and still going strong
    2 angel babies in heaven