Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My son is having problems with eating solids.......

Default Re: My son is having problems with eating solids.......

Yobaby does have sugar but it is natural sugar not added. I called on another product they sell called Moove Over Sugar as I too wanted as little sugar as possible to my child. The rep. explained to me that babies should not eat the Moove Over Sugar as it is manufactured for diabetics and the sugar is fermented. He further explained YoBaby's sugars are from the natural products.

Also, I noticed the YoBaby with cereal have flax listed as an ingredient... very good.

Tahnks for the suggestion on the cereal. And yes he loves to eat it. I still give him that for his breakfast. One day I give him rice with bananas in it. The next oatmeal with mixed fruit, and the the next I give him mixed grains. And when I say with bananas and mixed fruit, that is what is already n=mixed in the cereal itseld. I do how ever mix a bit of that Dannon's Active Vanilla Yogart in with the mixed grains. He loves it that way. I would rather still be having to feed him baby type foods than letting him go hungary. I had a friend of mine who had said that I should just let him cry and when he was hungary enough he would eat the other food. She said that she thought that he was just being stubborn. But she has never seen how he gags and then throws up afterards.

Where do I get some of this YoBaby yogart that so many of you are speaking of? I am very pick about the sugar intake for my son as well. And do not want for him to be eating junk. I offer him health thins. And he loves to eat yogart. And what is flax? Sorry IO am a first time mom, some of you veterans out there may have to lend me a bit of help in these new terms.
    Thanks.......

Flax seeds are a great source of omega 3 nutrients. An excellent source of info on good fats vs. bad fats can be found at www.drjaygordon.com. Once on his site, do a search for fats or follow the nutrion info buttons. Flax seeds contain an oil that is very good for adults and children. I won't due the explanation justice.

Yobaby is found in 6 packs of individual yogurts and is manufactured by Stoneyfield. It's a great yogurt and it's organic! The cows are not all "pumped up." Do a websearch on Stoneyfield and you'll get lots of info and even some coupons.

I get my Yobaby at walmart superstore or at a healthfood store like Wildoats or local grocery store sometimes sells it. You can request it to if the store near you doesn't have it.

Quote Originally Posted by LCsmom
    Where do I get some of this YoBaby yogart that so many of you are speaking of? I am very pick about the sugar intake for my son as well. And do not want for him to be eating junk. I offer him health thins. And he loves to eat yogart. And what is flax? Sorry IO am a first time mom, some of you veterans out there may have to lend me a bit of help in these new terms.
    Thanks.......
    Check out where you can get YoBaby yogurt in your area here:
    http://www.stonyfield.com/StoreLocator/

Thanks for much EMERALD for the link to Stoneyfield. I found a store that is only 2 miles from my house that sells the Yobaby Yogart. Thank you.